Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Real Estate Mentoring Progam Launch!

You've all read the manifesto and seen the promotions for the private mentoring for a select 40 people that could afford it. Brad and I talked about this and agreed that we'd take on no more than 40 people. And the program filled up! No question about it!

BUT, and this is HUGE, I've received hundreds of personal emails from people who simply can't afford thousands and thousands of dollars for that kind of help.

So, I listened to what you were sending me and I just had to do something...

Drumroll, please......the doors are NOW OPEN!!!

Announcing www.MyRealEstateClassroom.com

your very own, never closed, always available, online real estate classroom.

With my online mentoring program you'll have:

1) Exclusive access to mentoring by ME and my team!
2) Access to my personal email address
3) Be able to ask any question, from how to find a deal, how to structure a deal, how to get yourself motivated to actually start, where to go to find resources! Any question (ok now, within reason - this is real estate program!)
4) You will have an answer within 24 hours from me or someone on my team directly.
Sometimes you just need encouragement, sometimes you need a theoretical "kick in the butt", sometimes you just need to be shown how to fill in the forms, or where to go for the money.
My Rolodex will be open to have your question answered by the best mentor I know for your specific question.

Go to www.MyRealEstateClassroom.com
and click to sign up and join your exclusive online mentoring program NOW!

To Your Prosperity,

Mary Wozny

No comments: