Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

As this year draws to a close and we all settle in to enjoy the holiday season with our loved ones, I want to extend my heartfelt wishes to you for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.

I wish you new memories to build on old ones; good times and much happiness as you share this very special time with family, friends and loved ones.

I ask you to remember those who need that extra smile or hug at this time of the year, those who will spend the holidays alone, those in poor health or elderly, and especially near and dear to my heart, those women and children who spend this holiday in shelters, protected from those who would otherwise cause them harm.

Appreciate and be grateful for all the blessings in your life and enjoy each moment to the fullest.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

To Your Prosperity,

Mary Wozny

No comments: