Monday, December 31, 2007

Happiest New Year to you All!

With my heartfelt best wishes to you for a wonderful 2008, I'm sharing what I feel expresses how we should be living our lives to experience abundant joy and happiness always. These are things that I've come to live by myself and savour all those moments in time. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

My 12 Lovely Lyrics for You

Love like there’s no tomorrow.

Laugh out loud and often.

Listen to your soul.

Lighten up!

Lean on a friend - that’s what they live for.

Look for the good in all things and people.

Live the dream you thought of when you were a child.

Lose anger and resentment.

Linger after church.

Light candles at dinner.

Lend your smile… it’s so amazing.

Launch your ideas with unstoppable force.

Wishing you a Great 2008!

With gratitude,

Mary Wozny

No comments: