Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anxiety.....Do You Feel It?

I had an email cross my desk that I believe many of us can relate to, some of the obstacles are onesyou may be facing now or have in the past.

I’m talking about the anxiety that comes from the stress of not knowing what to do, how tomake a different life for yourself and your loved ones.

I can remember a time in my life when I would get bills that I didn’t have the money to pay.

I can remember watching my family members struggling and feeling ANXIETY becauseI couldn’t help them.

I can remember losing jobs that were paying my bills and not knowing how I’d make endsmeet the following month.

I can remember watching family members and friends going through exactly the same thing,wondering when will it end?

In those situations, there was NO QUICK FIX for the anxiety that I or others felt.

Can you relate to this feeling? Do you sometimes ask yourself the same questions?

As I’ve studied the psychology and the PROCESS of creating business and money success,the more I realize that there are problems that you can’t solve instantly.

And the longer they go without being solved, the worse they get.

It’s like a vicious cycle…

You don’t have the money to buy the things you want or pay your bills, so you feel anxiety.

The anxiety sucks up your energy and attention, so you don’t work on a plan to get on the right track.

This creates a literal downward spiral…..and it keeps getting worse.

So what’s the ANSWER?

Well, if you’ve read the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad then you know that probably the BEST way to fixthis downward loop is by starting your own BUSINESS.

That’s the way almost all of the really successful, financially independent people alive have done it.

That’s the way I’ve done it.

And that’s the way YOU are probably going to have to do it – if you want to escapethe ‘water treading’ of debt and anxiety.

Now, I realize that this is a little bit of a heavy emotional message.

But it helped me to remember how it FEELS to really be under INDIVIDUAL financial pressure.

And it reminded me that the only consistent, predictable, proven way OUT of that problemis to create your own foundation of solid cash flow with a BUSINESS.

So that’s my message to you today.

You can’t do big things for yourself or for others if you’re constantly feeling a ton of pressure and anxiety.

And you can’t create long-term security for yourself in the old ‘job’ model of the world.

We don’t live in 1960 anymore .

The big corporations aren’t going to take care of you, your friends, and your family.

If you want to control your financial life and your financial future, then you’re going to haveto take matters into your own hands.

Check this out. It may just be the answer to you're looking for!
http://marywozny.hfteambuilder.com/go4/

To your vibrant health and prosperity,

Mary Wozny

No comments: