Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let This Be Your Inspiration!

I received a short video clip today that I want to share with you all. It helps to keep things in perspective.

I am a firm believer in choice. I believe that we as individuals, have a choice how we react to any given situation and that lifes small and big challenges are opportunites for us to grow. It simply comes down to how we choose to react to each thing that happens to us along the way.

You may sit back and say, yeah but...... this bad thing happened to me, or ..... he said/she said, he did/she did this to me. That's all about blame and not accepting responsibility and what "is".

Accept and let go, choose to reframe your thoughts into positive actions and see all the wondrous blessings that life has for you.

I want you to watch this video http://www.aish.com/movies/blinkofeye.asp and then think hard about what YOU believe you can't do. Don't let your thoughts and choices stop you from achieving your wishes and dreams!

If this man can do what he has, what is stopping you?

Click here to view this now http://www.aish.com/movies/blinkofeye.asp

Warmly,

Mary Wozny

No comments: