Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Reality Check!

For all my readers who avidly follow my blog, I want to share with you an email I sent out to my clients last evening in an effort to clarify what's been happening at MillionaireRiches.com. I'm copying it here in its entirety and hope this clarifies and answers some of the questions you've been sending me.

This is a difficult email to write, but one that I believe in my soul I have to. I simply have no other choice. Please bear with me, it's a bit long.

Over this past 6 months, many of you have written to me expressing your concerns with the emails you've received from Brad, believing that I had some part in this.

I want to clarify the reality of this for you.

My son Brad walked away from and left MillionaireRiches.com in February. I was surprised at the time, shocked and betrayed as only a mother and business partner can be. Hindsight shows me that there were hints along the way which I hadn't quite put together, based on what was happening in our personal lives and what he was doing in respect to MillionaireRiches.com.
I'm sure you can understand how messy and divisive a divorce can be on a family, we are certainly a prime example of this! Brad has made his choice to partner with his father and has essentially walked away from both my daughter and I. It is heartbreaking and so sad, but everyone chooses their own paths in life.

It has been tough, no question about it, but that's ok. I'm dealing with it. I've grown even stronger than before and have learned to let things go. I've learned many more lessons and will incorporate some of them in my second book. It just goes to show that we are never too old to learn, not only from our mistakes, but from life!

However, this being said, unbeknownst to me, prior to Brad's leaving, he had transferred our client list to his own company and has been marketing to this list, meaning you, very frequently. Some of you are quite understandably perturbed by this excessive marketing and sales hype.

Unfortunately I can't stop him from sending these emails. You do have the option and right to remove yourself from his mailings if you so choose by clicking the option at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe from his list. This is entirely your choice.

I've been recovering from the all the things that have taken place and been quiet about all this. During the past 6 weeks though, my gut, my intuition, the part of me that never steers me wrong, has been telling me that the time has come to clear this up and let you know some of what has really taken place. I owe it to you. You don't need to know all the "gory details", but you do deserve to understand what is going on.

I do not ever want to steer you wrong. I will not give you hype, I will not misrepresent nor overstate, and I will NOT email you day after day. What I can't do though, is change what someone else does. For your sake I wish I could.

I want to thank you all for your support and most especially, for reading this and allowing me to get this off my chest. I simply felt I had to let you know in light of all that has been happening and all the questions and concerns that have been asked of me.

I wish you all continued joy, peace, happiness and prosperity in your lives.

Warmest Regards,

Mary Wozny

No comments: